Loading on a new iPhone (X)

Nick Laurence

I've just bought an iPhone X, and installed things with the help of my iPad's set-up. Everything has loaded okay, but the Accordance app, although it's there, when you start it, it only gets to the splash screen and has the rotating icon going round continuously without proceeding any further.

Do I need to be very patient - i.e. is it loading all my stuff in the background, or is it actually stuck? It's been some considerable time, i.e. a couple of days, although the phone does regularly go into sleep mode, obviously.

I've tried killing the application and re-starting it, but get the same result. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion ukfraser. I can't see an option for "delete saved session" but "Remove Saved Session" was already selected (green - as in your thumbnail) so I tried removing that, but it made no difference. Oddly, whatever I change in settings (because I've tried toggling all of them to see what happens) reverts back again after I've come out, gone to the Accordance app and then back into settings; so it always looks identical to your thumbnail.

Nick have you closed Accordance before? Then remove and after Start Accordance again. If this not help: remove and then delete Accordance and install it new.

Greetings

Fabian

Interesting, they always go grey for me after i close accordance and reopen it and go back into settings.

Others may have different suggestions but in this case, i would try deleting the app and reinstalling as its not behaving as i expect. (And sorry, you are correct, it should have been remove not delete.)

Thanks Fabian and ukfraser. I've deleted the app entirely, and I'm reinstalling it, which seems to be working. I'm now just downloading all my modules which is, of course, taking an age; but given that I'm able to get this far, this is a considerable improvement on before. Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

Thats fine it works now.

I have chosen the 256 GB iPhone X because of Accordance.

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

Nick, i tend to sync with my mac for my initial install and then just download to ios as i buy individual items. It seemed faster to me but no specific figures.

;o)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this problem with every new device I've set up or restored from back up. Tried clearing cache, start up session, etc. No go. Accordance seems to want a fresh install.