SALE! Study Bible Showroom & MORE!

R. Mansfield

Step into our STUDY BIBLE SHOWROOM for "Can't-Walk-Away" Deals! Plus, don't miss discounts on Stevens' Greek Grammar and new Workbook + extra-biblical resources to add to your Accordance Bible Software Library!
Guess what--Study Bibles in Accordance Bible Software can be paired with any Bible text or translation you want!

Special sale prices on the titles featured above cannot be combined with any other discounts and will end on October 2, 2017, at 11:59 PM EDT.

For more information, please see today's blog post.

Too bad the NIB Study Bible wasn't included

• Like 1

This is a great sale, and I'm going to get the ESV study bible notes

I went ahead and got the orthodox study Bible and the Spanish Navarra. I'll wait for another sale to add the NIB Study Bible to my library.

I own the ESV notes, you'll love it. I might get the NLT notes, but I have to see more samples, before making a decision.

Yes it is a pity NISB is not on sale but it has been a while maybe a sale of it and of the other NIB resources will be not too far off...

-dan

• Like 1

Yes it is a pity NISB is not on sale but it has been a while maybe a sale of it and of the other NIB resources will be not too far off...

-dan

I hope so Dan, I'd like to add the Study Bible and the One Volume commentary. I own the 12 volume set. If the dictionary is deeply discounted I'd buy it too.

• Like 1

I am interested in purchasing the  Archaeological Study Bible Notes does anyone have any impute besides what is already posted on product details?

also, does anyone have any input on the NLT Study Bible Notes.  I'm more interested in the JSB and OSB, and to a lesser extent the NIVZSB and maybe the ESVSB, but as I was researching I keep hearing how the NLTSB is a must for serious Bible students and how it's so comprehensive etc.  Is the NLTSB really the cream of the crop as I've been reading where it's head and shoulder above others?

"impute" :lol:  :lol:  :lol: must be my flu wearing off "input on Archaeological Study Bible Notes please?"

"impute" :lol:  :lol:  :lol: must be my flu wearing off "input on Archaeological Study Bible Notes please?"

Shhhhh, always impute the spell check system when such errors occur!

also, does anyone have any input on the NLT Study Bible Notes.  I'm more interested in the JSB and OSB, and to a lesser extent the NIVZSB and maybe the ESVSB, but as I was researching I keep hearing how the NLTSB is a must for serious Bible students and how it's so comprehensive etc.  Is the NLTSB really the cream of the crop as I've been reading where it's head and shoulder above others?

Here's my personal review of the print version of the NLT Study Bible when it was first released around 2008.

• Like 1

No review on the link provided

Give it time. That site is actually a mirror of my old site. I've got no control over it, but I've noticed lately that it loads content very slowly.

Give it time. That site is actually a mirror of my old site. I've got no control over it, but I've noticed lately that it loads content very slowly.

After 20 seconds it showed up. Thanks for the review. SOLD!

. I'm more interested in the JSB maybe the ESVSB, ?

The more i use the esvsb, the more i value it. Especially the maps!!! Really good atlas if you dont need the notes.

Jsb is one of my go to study bibles along with esv and jewish annotated nt. The articles are brilliant. The book introductions and notes give a very different perspective so well worth getting. I initially got this and jant in hard copy and duplicated them as soon as available in accordance. But both jsb and jant are available as second editions in hard back but there has been no indication that they will or will not come to accordance.

Personally i would get jsb so you can benefit from it rather than wait in the hope that the second edition comes.

Edited by ukfraser

ya i've been holding back on JSB in "hopes" of the 2nd edition. but with that seemingly not even being considered atm, maybe i should just go for it.   i do have JANT in accordance and in hard copy.  when i first read JANT in hard copy, i was blown away, but for some reason i haven't been getting anything from the notes of particular passage i'm studying these days.  could be just those particular passage.  i still love JANT.

honestly, i would love to just buy all the study bible notes (JSB, OSB, ESV, NIV, NLT).  but with all the great sales, need to limit myself to what's "essential".

seems like modules people have been asking for have been going on sale right away.

Yep, i think get jsb.

If you want a really good atlas, i would also seriously consider esv study bible. Its got just under 200 maps and an excellent index so you can find them easily. From a comparison i made, the crossways bible atlas has virtually the same maps so get yourself a bargain. Really puts the journeys in perspective.

As to the jant, in the hard copy thee articles in amongst the bible notes. I have to keep reminding myself to look for them in accordance as they are grouped together at the end of the various books so can be easily overlooked.

Edited by ukfraser

While the NIV isn't my usual translation I've found the NIV Zondervan Study Bible notes to be quite good if anyone is interested.

Jeremy – I have also found the Zondervan NIV Study Bible to be very useful.  It often has more extensive info than the ESV-SB, and has notes where the ESV-SB lacks them.

• Like 1

The ESV-NIV-Ref study Bibles I ordered are the first in my Accordance library. Apart from the obvious reasons for doing so, I figure it will give me valuable insight into what the average serious-minded churchgoer will be reading. This will be helpful in a classroom or group Bible study. After all, "know your audience" is a cardinal rule of effective instruction.

• Like 1

How do you access the Dictionary in the NLT? I don't see it in my mobile device.

Thanks!

How do you access the Dictionary in the NLT? I don't see it in my mobile device.

It should be in your English Tools folder.

IMG_2BE7C6A6B349-1.jpeg?dl=1

Thanks! Awesome

Heads up! ONLY HOURS REMAIN for discounts on Study Bibles in Accordance + Stevens' Greek, Context of Scripture & Outside the Bible. Sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!

• 1 year later...