Jessica333

Thanks for the link to the other thread. I am in complete agreement. 

Here is the link to Dr. Todd Bolen's most recent release. I purchased Photo Companion to the Bible last week and am thrilled. Just wish it was integrated with Accordance. www.bibleplaces.com/gospels/

• Like 1

+1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

These Photo Companion to the Bible volumes are massive, because of all the high res images, I imagine.We do not think they would work well for Accordance, for this reason.

These Photo Companion to the Bible volumes are massive, because of all the high res images, I imagine.We do not think they would work well for Accordance, for this reason.

That makes sense.

The Photo Companion series is image-intensive, but does not include the hi-res jpg files (unlike other BiblePlaces.com collections). It is entirely PowerPoint-based, which means the images are 1000x750 pixels at 100 dpi. The Ruth volume is about 180 MB in size. The gospels vary in size: Mark and John are about 630 MB each and Matthew and Luke are about 1 GB each.

A.D.

• Like 2

I have been a proponent of Todd Bolen's work for years. It is second to none. I wish more of his work was available in Accordance including the Photo Companion Series. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I visited BiblePlaces.com's booth at ETS and they have 12 volumes of the "Photo Companion to the Bible." I would love to have this in Accordance.

• Like 2