Photos

David Woodworth

There are four packages produced by Todd Bolen available right now:

Historic Views of the Holy Land: Bible Places - American Colony Collection

Historic Views of the Holy Land: Bible Places - Views That Have Vanished

Pictorial Library of Bible Lands: Trees, Plants, and Flowers of the Holy Land

Pictorial Library of Bible Lands: Cultural Images of the Holy Land

I wish the entire set of the Pictorial Library of the Bible Lands was available. The Accordance PhotoGuide set is a similar and is an excellent set. With no disrespect for the PhotoGuide, I would love the Pictorial Library of the Bible Lands to be available in Accordance for several reasons. First, the photos are second to none. They frequently appear in several other works. They are that good. Second, and not to be discounted, the notes attached to the photos are extremely helpful. 

His new set is remarkable and extremely useful. Great for preaching and teaching.

Edited by Tony Lawrence

I wish the entire set of the Pictorial Library of the Bible Lands was available. With no disrespect for the PhotoGuide, I would love the Pictorial Library of the Bible Lands to be available in Accordance for several reasons.

First, the photos are second to none.

Second, and not to be discounted, the notes attached to the photos are extremely helpful. 

I have the cultural images set and totally agree with this.

Pictorial Library of the Bible Lands has become essential to my teaching  ministry.  Dr. Todd Bolen's recent release of the Photo Companion to the Bible  is simply incomparable. An integration of the Photo Companion to the Bible (www.bibleplaces.com/gospels/) with Accordance would be a stunning combination.  

Edited by Jessica333
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Photo Companion to the Bible is strictly PowerPoint files, so it would be a little harder to convert this to Accordance. I guess you essentially would have to take screen captures of each individual slide, in order not to miss out on all the labels and markings made over the photos in PowerPoint.

I have to agree, the Photo Companion is a fantastic achievement and, I expect, will become a very useful and helpful resource to many. It is BiblePlaces.com's most important work to date. Can't wait for more books to be completed.

A.D.

• 2 years later...

I hope Accordance can find a way to offer the collection or import the PowerPoint files within Accordance.

• Like 2