Just updated to 12.1.1 (Current update), now timeline error

devineministry

I just updated this evening to the current updated version of Accordance 12.1.1, and now I am receiving this error when opening the program:

The settings file “Timeline” was created with a newer version of Accordance and cannot be opened.

To use this version of Accordance, you will need to remove this file from the Preferences folder in the User Library Preferences, so that a current file version can be created.

Any thoughts?????

Good Afternoon..

I'm experiencing a timeline issue as well...

After updating to Acc 12.1.1, I was forced to do a clean reinstall. Accordance did not want to open at all.. one crash after the other.... And save mode did not help.

Now everything works, but Timeline.... The following keeps on popping up:

Where is the file "Geneva"? Please Navigate to the correct folder and select the module.

In Easy install it gives me the option to download timeline, but after download/install the problem remains, and Timeline option in Easy install is still available as if I never downloaded it.

And that is my thought.... :rolleyes:

Regards,

Juan

had the same issue.  this is what i was told when i emailed.

i have a mac btw.  guessing windows is somewhat similar

We apologize for this inconvenience. This is a known issue which will be corrected in the next update of Accordance 12.1.2.

The ‘work around' for now is to reinstall either Accordance 12.1 (if you still have it in your downloads folder) or you can download and run Accordance 12.0.6 from our website. During the setup, tell it to ‘Replace’ the existing version of Accordance. This just involves replacing the Accordance ‘engine’, not the entire program and all of the modules. It only takes a few minutes to complete. After the previous versions installed, you will be able to easily download and install the Timeline. Once it is installed you can reinstall Accordance 12.1.1 and everything will be fine.
  • Like 1