12.0.6 re. 'Report a Correction'

Anthony Sepulveda

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but anyway: I tried to report a correction from several modules, but Thunderbird (52.0.1 32-bit) no longer responded as before. Can you guys check if 'Report a Correction' works fine with you, if you're using other mail clients?

Thanks.

Maybe it is related with the Firefox update today which doesn't support 32bit systems anymore.

Greetings

Fabian

But I suppose the Thunderbird installation is independent from Firefox, and at least I have this latest version of Thunderbird still available in 32-bit.

Anthony,

This is a bug on the Windows version that was introduced in 12.0.6 and will be fixed in the next release.

Thank you

Windows 10

Report a Correction no longer works in the latest update 12.0.6

Used to bring up Windows Live Mail although I would have preferred gmail.

Is there a way to set which email program Report will access??

Is there a way to set it to bring up my gmail email??

Hi Gordon,

In Win 10 you should just need to set Google Chrome as the preferred app for Email. It's under Settings -> Choose default apps.

I have it working that way. Obviously you'll need the Acc fix too before you can prove it works. Note also, I have found in the past that Windows Live gets in the way. Under Win 7 I had a bunch of problems and so uninstalled it. I don't use it any longer so I don't know if it could be causing you problems here.

Thx
D