Update! Accordance 12.0.6 for Win/Mac

R. Mansfield

In addition to some much-needed bug fixes, the following changes have been added to the program:

• Added a Safe Mode option to clean up all installed fonts across the system (Mac-only).
  • Info Pane titles and Research verse results now use the native book name if desired.
  • Reporting a Correction now includes the accord:// URL to the location of the error.
  • Attempting to delete a Paper item with hidden sublevels now triggers a warning.
  • Improved the selection of Paper items that contain only an automatic hyperlink.
  • Updated help files.

For more information, see today's blog post

• Like 1

Thanks for the update, the hard work by OakTree and by all who submit bugs and suggestions.

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

In addition to some much-needed bug fixes, the following changes have been added to the program:

• Added a Safe Mode option to clean up all installed fonts across the system (Mac-only).

If I understand it right it would be good if all Mac User would start Accordance with pressed [alt] and check this, before starting.

Greetings

Fabian

If I understand it right it would be good if all Mac User would start Accordance with pressed [alt] and check this, before starting.

Yes, as a one-time operation, it wouldn't hurt. When the font bug in 12.0.5 affected me, I manually removed the older fonts. However, when I started with the Safe Mode startup to grab a screenshot for the blog post, I went ahead and ran it anyway just to make sure. 

• Like 1

Yes, as a one-time operation, it wouldn't hurt. When the font bug in 12.0.5 affected me, I manually removed the older fonts. However, when I started with the Safe Mode startup to grab a screenshot for the blog post, I went ahead and ran it anyway just to make sure. 

Ah I see it now on the blog. Thanks.

Greetings

Fabian

Does this fix the issue with authenticating with Accordance accounts on Windows 10 systems with the Creators Update?

Sounds good. I'll update soon to it. Thanks!