SALE--April Showers of Savings!

R. Mansfield

Enjoy Accordance's APRIL SHOWERS OF SAVINGS with deals on the Moody Bible Commentary, preaching aids, academic titles + MORE!

We have discounted a number of resources that allow you to go as deep into study as you like, as well as other titles that help with teaching and preaching what has been learned in your study!
Special sale prices on the titles featured above cannot be combined with other discounts and will end on April 24, 2017 (11:59 PM EDT).

For more information, see today's blog post.

• Like 1

Preaching the Word Commentary Series is not one I own and not one I am likely to purchase, but this is such great sale on a product that I am sure is of great use to many, thanks for making it available at a very affordable price.

-dan

PS:  Sacra Pagina New Testament Commentary Series is a really great series I have used for years and a great value, and while done by a Roman Catholics it's not particularly dogmatic in the least and very good for all students of the Bible.

Never having bought even one volume previously, I bought this Accordance 10 -compatible set tonight at the $249 sale price. Coupled with avoiding to pay interest to my bank I tried to pin-point a favourable currency exchange rate. That went well (only partially since MasterCard seemed to have a slight delay of two hours in updating their debit card exchange rate). For 1½ Years until Winter began in 2016 I glanced print volumes in the seminary library, but mid-Winter and now in Spring 2017 I had not looked as much as it, then read once more from John Glynn's 2007 Commentary and Reference Survey, and a few online reviews, including one in German. (Could have read reviews from the Theological Journal Library but didn't have time to stay at home in the afternoon). I find the theological bent OK, could be a little less gender-neutral:

Last day to save on the ACCORDANCE APRIL SHOWER OF SAVINGS! Discounts end at midnight tonight EDT for MOODY COMMENTARY + popular commentaries, word study dictionaries, academic titles and MORE!