Another research freeze

A. Smith

I previously reported on a problem where searching greek lexicons only led the app to hang. I've just now experienced another hang, this time using research to search all texts for a specific word (θησκος, if you're interested). Last time, the issue was a tab tie that I use causing inadvertent problems. May be the same here. Just want to make you aware. 

Absolut a strange habit. 

Search criteria: Greek Modern and All.

My Accordance found this word only in NPP 2012 Uwagi 2.0, but the results are wrong. See image.

And the module is not displaying a lot of words correctly anyway. If I copy paste this words to here, it displays it correct. So please see in the Image.

Another unicode ANSII dilemma? post-32723-0-79710700-1490778722_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

The module has been corrected and the searching has also been corrected, for the next release of Accordance 12.

The module has been corrected and the searching has also been corrected, for the next release of Accordance 12.

Have you noticed? This is the new module of NPP 2012 Uwagi which came out this or last week. 

And there is another bug with this module, which is not solved with the version 2.0 that crash Accordance. But Joel knows. 

Greetings

Fabian