Reporting corrections

Hi

Wanted to quickly come to the forum to inform of a mistake in a commentary, but whilst you make it easy to report probs with mac, windows and iOS, and offer general comments on commentaries, there's no easy link to the place to inform of the need for a correction. It would be nice if you could put that on the main page too, so that someone wanting to assist/make the product better can get in and out without too much distraction.

Thanks

Phil

From the desktop version, Help > Report a Correction

works, and is probably the preferred method. There is also the option to send an e-mail to

corrections@accordancebible.com

I don't know how to do it from iOS, and never have. Probably there's an option for it there, too.

Hope that helps.

Eric is exactly right! The Report a Correction feature is the perfect way to let us know of corrections that can be made to the content of a module. Just highlight the word or section that needs attention and Report a Correction will auto-populate an email with the details that help us find the problem area. Those reports are sorted and held for the next update to a module.

In iOS or in rare cases where the Report a Correction doesn't work, just send an email to the corrections email address with the module ID in the subject and a location and/or explanation of the correction in the body of the email.

We very much appreciate users who take the time to let us know of ways we can improve our modules.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Help > Report a Correction quit working on my MacBook Pro OS 10.11.6, Accordance 12.3.6. It no longer launches an email. I have to manually set up corrections, copying in the citation info.