Word list optimisation in the Info pane

Guntis

Hi,

Could you please optimise word list column width in the Info pane? It tends to show words in 1 column although there's plenty of horizontal space to accommodate two columns, thus Topics section could be moved upward.

Secondly, perhaps you could link those words in the Word List with the dictionary in the Instant Details palette? When I hover the mouse cursor over those words, Instant Details could show original words, and vice versa, if I choose to list  words according to their Key Number, Instant Details could show their dictionary translation. 

post-634-0-40857400-1483447934_thumb.png

So? post-32723-0-42332000-1483463995_thumb.png Or do you mean the free space on the right side in there it would be able to add a column? If I play a little bit I understand the decision they made if a loooooong word will coming. So the columns must be more flexible.

Edited by Fabian

So? Bildschirmfoto 2017-01-03 um 18.18.59.png Or do you mean the free space on the right side in there it would be able to add a column? If I play a little bit I understand the decision they made if a loooooong word will coming. So the columns must be more flexible.

Yes. Free space on the right. Column width should be flexible. There's too wide empty margin on the right. If there are no long words, columns could be more narrow.