All vs. Some verses

Outis

When I open up Accordance the verse slider is set to all (A) by default.  Is there a way to change the default to only include a set selection of verses?  I looked in the preferences and couldn't find the option.

• Like 1

Hi steve, To only include a Set selection each time it opens.

A) get accordance to display the set selection

B) save that as a workspace

C) set the workspace as a default to open each time accordance opens.

Hope i have interpreted your request correctly and that this is what you are after.

Edited by ukfraser

When I open up Accordance the verse slider is set to all (A) by default.  Is there a way to change the default to only include a set selection of verses?  I looked in the preferences and couldn't find the option.

Yes a pull down menu with the options which we had in the slider were cool in the Preferences under the search area.

Edited by Fabian

Thanks ukfraser, that should work for now.

The option already exists in the Preferences -> Search Tabs -> Add automatic context checkbox and the Add context pull down menu. I always have the checkbox unchecked so I just get the selected verses, but you can choose how much context you want by default.

thx

D

The option already exists in the Preferences -> Search Tabs -> Add automatic context checkbox and the Add context pull down menu. I always have the checkbox unchecked so I just get the selected verses, but you can choose how much context you want by default.

thx

D

Oh yes, you are right. I was on exact the same place where you describe but I didn't saw it again. I only tried the context checkbox below. Thanks

Edited by Fabian