The text "GNT-TD" is not currently available to Accordance

JR77

Hi all, I updated to Accordance 12, but anytime I try to use my BHS resource I see this message: The text "GNT-TD" is not currently available to Accordance. I've installed all available free resources. I'm not sure what the issue is and could not find a previous thread. Anyone know what to do?

post-34153-0-10523700-1481149471_thumb.png

This can be tough to track down. It means that Accordance is trying to open or more likely hyperlink to that demo text from one of your texts or tools.

First delete GNT-TD from the Library panel. Then go through the Preferences and reset the text pop-ups in Search Tab and Tool Display, as well as in the Set Info Pane Display in the Display menu. You may need to reset the text preferences for each of the Parallel databases in Preferences, if this still doesn't work. It may not be enough to check that the defaults are not set to GNT-TD, you may need to choose a text and then go back to the one you saw at the start, i.e. reset each preference.

If you still get the messsage it may be a hypertext preference in a tab or pane that is being opened at startup.

GNT-TD does not show up in my library, so there's nothing to delete there. I went through all of my preferences to see if it's referenced anywhere and I couldn't find anything. I updated what references I did find, but those were mostly for English Bibles. When I open up the Hebrew Bible (Biblia Hebraica) Tagged, the same "GNT-TD" warning message pops up at least twice. When I hit the Info Pane it pops up again. I wonder if I should delete and re-install Accordance.

• 2 weeks later...

I searched all around Accordance and was not able to find the pop-up settings for the Info Pane. I adjusted the "Set Info Pane Display" and that didn't work. You can see I also navigated to Accordance Preferences but couldn't find it there. Can you take a screenshot of exactly where I'm supposed to go? See my attached screenshots. 

post-34153-0-39804700-1482337882_thumb.png

post-34153-0-03892000-1482337887_thumb.png

This is Set Info Pane Display in the Display menu with the Info Pane selected. Did you reset both text pop-ups?

InfoSettings.png

• 2 weeks later...

That did the trick! Clicking "Set Info Pane Display" from the settings wheel in the "Info Pane" works right (not preferences or display on top menu). Then I clicked "Use as Default". See screenshot.

post-34153-0-57549300-1483634873_thumb.png