Add to the Imported Bibles the suffix

Fabian

Hello 

Please add to the Imported  Bibles the .acc2 suffix after the name and °, automatic by creating an imported Bible.

Thanks

post-32723-0-31974100-1480794956_thumb.png like so. Since the ° came, the suffix .acc2 is missed.

Thanks 

I'm not sure but I think this might be port specific with Windows wanting the .acc2 and Mac not caring. Windows tells me that a UB without the suffix is some unrecognized file format. Simply adding the suffix it reads it straight in.

Thx

D

I'm not sure but I think this might be port specific with Windows wanting the .acc2 and Mac not caring. Windows tells me that a UB without the suffix is some unrecognized file format. Simply adding the suffix it reads it straight in.

Thx

D

You're right, but when the Mac version add it too, then the file sharing is much easier. Without hassle which I had.

I Just found out if I add .acc2 to the User Bibles in the Library of the Mac. Then Accordance doesn't recognize it again.

Fortunately this is not a problem with Word files. That would be a great mess if it need other suffix for Mac than for Win.

• 2 weeks later...