Acc 12 Doesn't Like My Workspace File

sfarson

The attachment works fine when I load it from within Acc12.  But when Acc12 is launched and this is the last workspace I used, iAcc 12 crashes, and launches a default English Study workspace.  I've saved this favorite workspace within Acc 12 to see if perhaps there is an updated format, but it still crashes.  It happens with my iMac and Macbook... Sierra.

Thanks for any resolution!

Update... Trying to attach the .accord file but I'm getting the message "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file."

Edited by sfarson

Make a .zip then it works to upload.

Is it possible to recreate the Workspace from scratch in 12 to solve the problem. 

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Hey, it is possible the Acc 12 crash is due to the number of commentaries displayed in the Info Pane.  The workspace file posted above displays 70+ commentary volumes (Works fine with Acc 11).  Acc 12 crashes when this is loaded automatically.  When I am working within Acc 12 and trying to recreate the workspace that works fine in Acc 11, it crashes as I press the commentary "+" button when the display shows around 70-75 volumes.

Have gotten around to installing Acc 12 on my Windows 7 box.  It does not crash when I launch with the default workspace noted above, but when trying to work with the info pane, the +/- buttons to show/remove large quantities of books do not work cleanly or at all, and I can't scroll with the mouse wheel.  There is definitely a problem with larger #'s of books displayed (Mac: crash) (PC: +/- buttons).  Also, there is the display of more text descriptions for each book and there is the overlap of book images on top of part of the text.  Does not look clean at all.