How many devices allowed? + easy install error

rpavich

I tried to do easy install on my wife's iPhone but I keep getting a login error. I started wondering if it was because I can only have one device logged into my account?

A device restriction would not cause this error on your wife's iPhone.  Likely the information wasn't entered correctly, or her internet connection isn't working.  Are you positive the credentials were put in properly, and using the same credentials on www.accordancebible.com works?

Please remember that although 5 devices are allowed in the license, they are for your personal use. We allow a spouse to have one of the devices for occasional, non-professional, use only.

• Like 1

I'll check the credentials , I could be erring.

Thanks Helen, that's one thing I was wondering

Devices add up real fast too.... for me MacBook Pro, iPhone, iPad, old iPhone (really old as it is a 3GS) good to know I have one more free :rolleyes: 

-Dan

• 4 years later...

Hi, I wonder how this issue was resolved. I just downloaded Accordance on a new iPhone, and when I try to sign in with the same user name and password as I do on the website, I get the message "Login Error: Please verify your user name and password". I tried deleting then reinstalling, but get the same message.