User Tools

Justin Burt

Helen,

I don't know what I have done, but I am now unable to open a new/blank User Tool. It will let me name what I want the new User Tool to be called, but it does not create a new User Tool. I have not done anything with User Tools since I last posted. Any help would appreciated!

I think it might be the Title I am using, "Firman Tuhan: Cerita Allah untuk Manusia"??? It will create User Tools with smaller names, what is the limit?

Hi Justin,

I think the issue is the use of a colon (':') in a filename. Unfortunately Accordance does not give an error message when you use illegal characters in a filename (we need to fix that)..

If you use over 31 characters in a filename then the name is truncated to 31.

Can you create a new user tool with a 'test' filename and let us know if that is working for you.

Mike

I think it might be the Title I am using, "Firman Tuhan: Cerita Allah untuk Manusia"??? It will create User Tools with smaller names, what is the limit?

Can you create a new user tool with a 'test' filename and let us know if that is working for you.

Mike

It seems to work fine with a smaller file name. Thanks. I did not get any error message though, it just would not open.

Archived