Want to sell NIV Study Bible Complete Library?

HansK

• 2 weeks later...

This week I received a CD (in an unopened original package) and the staff at Accordance has unlocked my copy. I am very happy with this.

Thanks to Accordance for making this possible.

Hans

I still have all my Accordance CDs/DVDs (going back to 1998) in a box. For some reason it's difficult to throw them away. If I ever do, I'll take a photo of them first :-)

I threw all mine away about six months ago. No photos no nothing.

I also own tons of complete hardback copies of Study Bibles/Commentaries and would really like them in digital format but don't have the money to purchase them in digital format.

Ebay and such like could get you a fist full of dollars in exchange for those study Bibles. Then you'll only need to shell out for a few dollars more to upgrade. Everyone's happy—the good the bad and the ugly.

Please understand that if you sell your original CDs you are no longer entitled either to use their contents or to upgrade them. We cannot endorse selling the CDs. If you no longer wish to use the old or upgraded contents you may transfer them to another user, upon payment of the $25 transfer fee.

Hans was very careful to buy an unused CD in its orginal wrapping.

• Like 3

I've been stalking eBay since this thread started. Im very excited to have found an original unopened NIV + Study bible  PC and Mobile edition for $6 on eBay. (It will doubtful not even install on my computer except without a virtual machine I guess).

I wonder if this means I will be entitled to get the NIV95 edition on top of my existing 2011. (I have both versions in Logos, but sadly, don't have them both in Accordance)

Accordance never released a PC version, this would be a Pradis ? product and I am not 100% sure Accordance can consider it as a purchase from them, but maybe Helen can confirm it one way or another.

-Dan

Dan is correct, only the Mac versions of the NIV Study Bibles are Accordance modules.

Oh, so that means you need to find a mac version of the NIV study bible on eBay? I'd better update my watch list.

Thanks,

• Like 1