Testing User tools to make notes, can't save?!?

Ιακοβ

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if user tools might be a great way to start taking study notes, it doesn't seem to be working out well for me? Does anyone know how to resolve this? I manually went through all my links and there is nothing strange that I can see:

post-33292-0-77347200-1457600717_thumb.png

Yikes, I went through and deleted blocks over and over to try and work it out.

It turned out, deleting some blank space between two paragraphs fixed it >:

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of the not-working User Tool that you could send to me for testing, would you?

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of the not-working User Tool that you could send to me for testing, would you?

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your interest, The problem was that I wasn't able save it until I fixed it. So I now only have the saved (fixed) version. Anyway, aside from that, the user tool is turning out to be quite useful.  Thanks!

(What I did was I copied and pasted all the text into a new empty document, and that one wouldn't save either, so then I just deleted random things until I found out the area of the text document that was preventing me saving – then I went back to the original document, and deleted the blank space between two paragraphs, and I could then save)

Edited by Ιακοβ