Using the Jewish NT Commentary

Anthony Sepulveda

Hello,

In this commentary, at times there's a reference that says, e.g., "see Appendix, p. 931." There is no link to it, and neither can the Tool be searched by page number. But I suppose this Appendix is part of the module, right? How can I get to it, in any case?

Thanks.

It does not appear that this module includes the appendix. This is rather common for 'older' resources like this one (I'm guessing we've had it available for c. 10 years or more).

Okay. So any chance of having this updated (and include page numbering as well)?

The module has an "ADDENDUM TO THIRD EDITION (1994)", and there it says that "The appendix begins on page 929, immediately following the Index." But in this module there is no index, nor appendix, nor page numbering...I think the user should have been warned of these differences from the print version in the product description.

We will look into this to assess how much work is involved in adding the appendix, index, and add pages.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1

Yay! I hope it won't take up much of your effort. Well, maybe the page numbering would be the more tedious part...

Thanks!