How do you search for two words "near" each other?

Ιακοβ

I just came across a search I realised I don't know how to do. Is it possible to search for two words that are "nearby", i.e. In a search for "Son of Man", sometimes "man" has the definite article, and sometimes it doesn't. and I would like to catch all of them, i.e. υιος ανθροπος, υιος του ανθροπου, etc...

NB: I can see there are things like fuzzy, can't work out if thats what I want or how to use it. Something like "υιος   [FUZZY 1]  ἄνθρωπος" just makes an error.

Edited by Ιακοβ

After a whole bunch of trial and error I eventually found one that works. Its "υιος <FOLLOWED BY>  ἄνθρωπος", now what I want to know, is if its possible to run this search over the LXX and GNT?  I know there is sometimes an ability to have a "combined resource" option, but it doesn't appear in the dropdown list next to the search box (Where it says "NA28 Greek NT").

post-33292-0-77006600-1457392952_thumb.png

PS: Is it possible to make image attachments appear larger than a little thumbnail. I also try uploading an image to an image sharing service, but there is some security on the forum that prevents sharing images that way, i.e. Clicking the "image" button, then providing this URL fails: http://ibin.co/2ZTkszI9lbZc
Edited by Ιακοβ

X <WITHIN ? Words> Z narrows the field of search between the two expressions to a range of words. Replace the question mark in the argument with a number. See the examples below.

You can if you have the combined GNT-LXX module. It will look like this.

post-29509-0-58126100-1457400061_thumb.png

If you don't have the LXX and GNT as a single module, you can LINK the searches together like this:

post-29509-0-95930900-1457400093_thumb.png

Edited by Ken Simpson