What happened to David Lang?

Alistair

What happened to David Lang? He seems to have been replaced by Rick Mansfield.

(no offence intended to either)

Edited by Alistair

Nobody could replace David Lang! He is still with us but spends more time in module preparation and creation than in the social media. He still blogs from time to time, and has been working on the unique PhotoMuseum for quite a while.

Rick is helping us with social media and blogs, and we greatly appreciate all his contributions.

• Like 5

I remember that David used to be very active in the forum and the blog, plus the emails. 

Yes, I concur with Helen--neither I nor anyone else could ever replace David Lang!

David did write on the Accordance Blog as recently as last week: "Choosing between Words and Verses."

• Like 1

Alistair, I'm still here on the forums, and do chime in from time to time. These days I find that most questions get answered more quickly and more effectively by other people. The same goes for the blog. I'll contribute from time to time, but I just can't keep up with Rick! ;-)

• Like 2

Whatever Happened to David Lang? sounds like the title of a made-for-TV movie from the early seventies. 

• Like 1

I'd watch it  :P

I have a suggestion: On the website why not create a easily accessible (prominently featured) link called "The Team" which highlights the areas of expertise of "The Team" along with a short biography.  It seems like there was sometime similar to this once upon a time (and may still be but I could not find it). 

Many of us think highly of the great talent at Accordance and have come to view some of them as friends. 

Just a suggestion...

• Like 2

What ever happened to David Lang?

Synopsis: David has disappeared while off on a trip to the Holy Land. His friends frantically follow clues to locate him... From the Church of the Holy Sepulchre to Mount of the Beatitudes. All signs lead to St. Cathrine's. The monks there are not helpful, can David's friends locate him. All that is known is his blog is still being updated!!!!

post-29263-0-24754600-1457389528_thumb.jpg

-Dan

Edited by Dan Francis
  • Like 3

Whatever Happened to David Lang? sounds like the title of a made-for-TV movie from the early seventies. 

Starring David Hasslehof as David Lang and Harrison Ford as Rick Mansfield…

• Like 1

Starring David Hasslehof as David Lang and Harrison Ford as Rick Mansfield…

I could live with that. 

• Like 1