Any update to Accordance coming to droids?

rjacks827

I have been told it is in the works for Accordance to be coming to droids, but is there any update or expected date of release yet?

Yes it is coming. No, we are not in beta yet so no progress report or release date.

• Like 1

Depends on how you define soon.. I feel safe to say by the end of 2016 we will have it... that is pretty soon compared to some.... If you mean stable release for download i feel safe in saying that it is likely months off.... I hope I am wrong but trying to give you an educated guess on what might be. Beta usually would happen for at least a month often times longer. So since it is not in beta it is probably at least 2 months off at the earliest...

-Dan

Dan, we are not yet at the point where we can project any release date, not even end of the year. Sorry, but we don't want to promote vaporware.

• Like 2

I will stay patient, but I sure hope it will be by the end of this year :)

My apologies I guess I had more confidence in the programmers than I should have. I do know that the smallest problem can lead to product not being ready to release and not being easily tracked down and repaired. I wish you team all the best luck in getting it released ASAP.

Dan