I'm considering the big switch....

rwrobinson88

I'm thinking about getting rid of my base package with logos and coming over to Accordance. I don't have the money to do this quite yet, so sadly, I won't be able to take advantage of this 25% off that is going on right now. :( 

Are there any known times that Accordance runs a good sale like the present one, so that I could possibly accordingly (pun intended)? Thanks! 

Crossgrades.... Hopefully you can sell your Logos library but if you didn't you mike qualify for crossgrading. Certain titles can be  switched over for a fee.... others they will offer you 30% off with proof of purchase (for example in Logos I own the BE SERIES, when it came out here a special cross grade price was offered and I got it). The point of these crosgrade though involves you keeping the other version. For example I own the CDROM version of Abingdon's New Interpreter's Bible when it was released for Accordance I sent of proof and was offered 30% off but was reminded that the CDROM's had to remain mine, ie. i could not sell or give them away legally. This seemed like a very minor thing since to use them one has to have the CDROM mounted and this is a antiquated system. Although to be fair this is the honour system if I gave it away they would not know, but would be a very poor example of Christian behaviour, besides i have an ancient Powerbook 3400c that I fire up now and then and do have it installed there so it remains in my ownership and is still useful to me. So say for example you owned ISBE Rev. in Logos you did not want to go to the trouble to try to sell it and or when all is said and done you wouldn;t be making enough to do it verse getting the 30% of the Accordance title. Selling you Logos package may make the most sense, but this is another option that keeps your price down for somethings and lets you keep Logos.

-Dan

EDIT: after seeing the upgrade price on the page listed below one would definitely hold onto the Logos copy of ISBE Rev and take the cross grade price... but you get my meaning about the options hopefully...

Edited by Dan Francis

Ryan, two ideas for you:

(1) I was about to suggest Logos Resales, but I see you've found that :-)

(2) Don't forget that we do have a handful of items for which the publishers allow crossgrades. See our crossgrade page

Well, I believe I'll be able to sell the package, but I need to get a few things in order before I do that. So, taking advantage of this sale isn't an option. 

I'm assuming from both answers that the answer to my question of planned sales is no? :) 

I appreciate any clarification. Thanks!

I am not with Accordance.... sales seem to happen a few times a year... the current one is the best I can ever remember seeing and do not think it will happen again soon... That said I would expect the next big sale may be End of january for the next semester of school... or more likely an Easter celebration sale. These are just guesses though.

-Dan

Ryan, we have regular sales, usually once a week (although the current one is going a little bit longer than normal). We don't usually announce them ahead of time, though.