Copy options

Alistair

It would be useful to have an option in the preferences to set the function of copy (cmd-c).

I almost always need to do "copy as citation," it would good to have that set automatically, and maybe other options that could be turned on or off (such as formatting?) when copying text.

Thanks

In the interim, if you're using a Mac, you can map the keyboard commands to whatever keys you wish. I've done what you've suggested using this method.Screen%20Shot%202015-12-09%20at%209.19.4

• Like 3

It would be useful to have an option in the preferences to set the function of copy (cmd-c).

I almost always need to do "copy as citation," it would good to have that set automatically, and maybe other options that could be turned on or off (such as formatting?) when copying text.

Thanks

That is an excellent idea! Thanks Mark for the suggestion too. 

• Like 1

Mark,

Was there somethng you did to have Accordance listed? It is not showing in the box for me.

Make sure that "App Shortcuts" is selected in the left side of the Keyboard Preferences window. Then click on the "+" sign and choose "Accordance" from the drop-down list. Then you can specify the shortcut information.

Excellent tip!

Mark,

Thanks! Works like a charm  :D  :ph34r: .

• Like 1

Mark: I never in a million years would have thought to do that. Great idea!