Lot of errors searching the store

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

Seeing this on both Windows and Mac searching the Accordance store in Firefox.

post-32023-0-27097900-1448728794_thumb.jpg

Anyone else seeing this sort of failure ?

Some searches initially work and then report err like this.

Single word searches seem to be more reliable and multi-word searches seem to fail regularly.

For example "leningrad" will find 3 products, while "leningrad codex" will fail and report "err" in all three tabs.

Thx

D

This week I was by a friend and he search in the store with Safari and El Cap and the store looks different than your pic but also not correct.

Greetings

Fabian

P.S. Also the custom price didn't work correct. E.g. I have all modules which are listed in the GBS package with UBS5 and the custom price is 211$  and theres a lot more.

We will need to look into these errors and also improve the sorting of the results. Our web manager has been fully occupied with a major project to improve the reliability of the servers, and now has time to refine the search. I think it lost some of its functionality with the migration, but we'll get it back and make it even better.

Our web manager has been fully occupied with a major project to improve the reliability of the servers, and now has time to refine the search. 

That sound great. 

I have only a 2Gbit line but my friend has a 250Gbit line and to download from your servers the module updates it was on Wednesday so slow like mine.

Greetings

Fabian