Editing notes within the pane?

shmeab

Hi Everyone,

I tried searching this question in the forum, and I couldn't find anything related to this so hopefully my question hasn't been posted before.

Is it possible for me to edit my notes directly within the pane instead of it opening up a new window? 

Also, is it possible for me to create notes that is not tied to a particular verse or source? 

I'm ultimately looking to add a free-text pane within my Accordance window where I can directly write and edit without having it tied to a particular source.

User Notes require a separate editing window. The interface is being significantly updated in 11.1, which will be released in a few days.

You can create a User Tool as a standalone file (not tied to any other title in your Accordance Library) and add whatever content you like. Many use User Tools for class notes, sermon archives, imported articles or public domain works, or simply a collection of notes on a subject.

• Like 1

User Notes require a separate editing window. The interface is being significantly updated in 11.1, which will be released in a few days.

You can create a User Tool as a standalone file (not tied to any other title in your Accordance Library) and add whatever content you like. Many use User Tools for class notes, sermon archives, imported articles or public domain works, or simply a collection of notes on a subject.

Great thanks.

Do you know if one of the updates through 11.1 is to allow one to edit directly into the pane or will editing still require a separate window?

Also, I'm assuming that even in the User Tool, editing requires a separate window as well?

11.1 requires a separate editing window for User Notes and User Tools, but it's a nicer editing window :-)