11.1 Sneak Peak #2

Paul Meiklejohn

Just in case anybody missed this item from last night's blog. A nice little feature which I've been hoping for...

http://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-11-1-Sneak-Peek-2

Blog posted by Richard Mansfield.  Thank you.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

Or I think that pasting the Vimeo link will let the video play right here in the forums. Best at full screen, of course.

• Like 1

Will it be able to change the User Tool icons to pics of the Cover from a Book or so?

Greetings

Fabian

No, this feature lets you select and apply an icon from a set of folder icons for the Library.

No, this feature lets you select and apply an icon from a set of folder icons for the Library.

It's been a while since I've done it, but I'm fairly sure you can add your own "icon" to the Library for import. Maybe not officially supported, but I seem to recall some discussion around this on the forums a while ago.

I remember there is another icon on the Accordance Exchange but I can't it open and there are the instruction.

I would really love if this would be supported as by L.

Greetings

Fabian

I have downloaded the icon from the Exchange & love using it!!

With Yosemite, the old way to change the icon for the program no longer worked. I did figure out how to do it though:

1. download the icon file from the exchange & save it somewhere
  2. open Finder to the Applications folder
  3. control click (or two finger click) on the Accordance icon
  4. select Get Info
  5. open a Finder window to the location of the downloaded icon from the exchange
  6. click on the icon from the exchange and drag it on top of the Accordance icon in the Get Info window

It will take a little while for it to show the new icon in some locations (Applications folder) and be immediate in others (dock). Also anytime the program is updated you need to redo this process.

• Like 1