Expand Toolbar Menus With Only One Folder

Brett K.

I use the toolbar buttons for English Tools, Greek Tools, and Hebrew Tools. In my library, I keep all of the modules for those categories in one folder per category. English Tools are in a Dictionaries folder, Greek Tools are in a Greek Lexicon folder, and Hebrew Tools are in a Hebrew Lexicons folder. When you click the toolbar button, it only shows you the top level folder for that category. See images below.

post-734-0-00013600-1440895820_thumb.jpgpost-734-0-81609000-1440895820_thumb.jpgpost-734-0-29387500-1440895821_thumb.jpg

It's kind of redundant. You've already clicked on the English Tools toolbar button so that's what you want. Then you have to select the Dictionaries folder when that's the only folder in English tools. Same for Greek and Hebrew. It's like you're telling Accordance twice which menu items you want to see.

It would be cool if the toolbar buttons for those categories (categories containing only one folder) would automatically show you the contents of those folders. The English Tools toolbar button would show you the contents of the Dictionaries folder. The Greek Tools toolbar button would show you the contents of the Greek Lexicons folder. The Hebrew Tools toolbar button would show you the contents of the Hebrew Lexicons folder.

Thanks

--

Brett

Edited by Brett K.