Block/sentence diagraming entire chapters

Ashadelo

I am very new to accordance and I need a little bit of help when it comes to diagraming. I would like to block/sentence diagram an entire Old Testament chapter in Hebrew. The problem that I am facing right now is that the Hebrew text has a lot of spaces in between each word and verse. Is there a way to compact each verse and word so that the gaps are not so big?

Also, is there a way to remove the blue lines that divide the white background into four sections? This happens when you select a text to diagram and accordance opens up the diagraming window. I would just like to have one huge page instead of one page divided into four sections. That way I can see the flow of the text better while utilizing a full screen.

I hope this makes sense, what I am asking is.

1) I would like to shrink the space between verses and words

2) I would like to remove the blue lines which divide the page into four sections

In Christ,

Edited by Ashadelo

Please look at the options in Set Diagram Display (Display menu or right-click menu). You may also want to set the page orientation in File menu: Page Setup, and the magnification in the % pop-up menu if you want the page to fill a large screen.

Remember that Set xxx Display gives you options for almost any tab or window in Accordance, and the Help for that dialog will explain the options.

Please look at the options in Set Diagram Display (Display menu or right-click menu). You may also want to set the page orientation in File menu: Page Setup, and the magnification in the % pop-up menu if you want the page to fill a large screen.

Remember that Set xxx Display gives you options for almost any tab or window in Accordance, and the Help for that dialog will explain the options.

Thanks, yeah I already knew about the page set up stuff. But the zoom feature I never messed with so I will have to try that.

Also, how come when I hit command T to go into page set up and set what colors I want to use for default they never change on the text I am trying to diagram? The bar on the left hand side shows will be different colors then what is set in the page set up window.

For example, right now both "noun" and "paragraph" are set to black, but I would like for them to have different colors.

Sorry if all these questions are no brainers, I am still trying to get a hang of how everything works.

When you click OK your new color choices should appear in the current tab, whether or not you set them as default. On checking I see that there are some bugs in the implementation of the color menus in this dialog. The colors were recently updated, and I think this has affected the dialog. Our programmers will look into it.