Navigating tools

Susan

Is there a way, when I’m working within a lexicon or commentary, to navigate back to the place where I just was? This seems like it should be easy, but if I type something in the search box to go to another entry in the lexicon or spot in the commentary, there’s no “back” arrow by the search box. This seems to be the case whether I use the search box at the top or the one in the bottom right. (I haven’t exactly figured out the difference yet.) I’m guessing there’s a keyboard shortcut but I can’t seem to find it in the help pages. 

Thank you!

Are you seeing the back arrow at the bottom?

post-31802-0-03326700-1438103709_thumb.png

• Like 1

Yes, but it comes and goes. Right after I do a search, it's not there. If I scroll up and down, it shows up and I can use it to get back to the entry whence I scrolled, but that's not all that helpful. It doesn't take me back to where I was prior to a jump via search.

Edited by Susan

To the last search's you can go if you click on the magnifying glass, left in the search entry box.

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

To the last search's you can go if you click on the magnifying glass, left in the search entry box.

Ah, didn’t know that - very helpful! So it seems that this works if I use the search box at the top (which is what I tend to use in a lexicon), and Abram’s arrows show up if I use the box on the bottom right (which I use in commentaries), although those seem to provide a not-entirely-predicatable number of historical clicks. 

Thanks to you both!

FWIW, the arrows I got were from clicking on a hyperlinked abbreviation in a commentary. So if you click on something like "See comment on 4:3," you can get back via arrows to where you were originally.