Baylor handbook or EGGNT

mrderek

Hi there

I'd like to request three things

1) Baylor handbook on the Greek NT

2) Baylor handbook on the Hebrew Bible

3) Exegetical Guide to the Greek New Testament.

I have the NEW LINGUISTIC AND EXEGETICAL KEY TO THE GREEK NEW TESTAMENT but it's not in-depth enough for grammar and syntax purposes. Some really in-depth commentaries focusing on the original language syntax and grammar would be greatly appreciated. 

If there are already some on Accordance, I'd love to hear what they are.

Thanks!

Derek

• Like 2

Hi there

I'd like to request three things

1) Baylor handbook on the Greek NT

2) Baylor handbook on the Hebrew Bible

3) Exegetical Guide to the Greek New Testament.

I have the NEW LINGUISTIC AND EXEGETICAL KEY TO THE GREEK NEW TESTAMENT but it's not in-depth enough for grammar and syntax purposes. Some really in-depth commentaries focusing on the original language syntax and grammar would be greatly appreciated. 

If there are already some on Accordance, I'd love to hear what they are.

Thanks!

Derek

+1

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I agree. I would like to have both. The Baylor series is further along, but from what I've heard, both are excellent. There is also great value to getting the take of two scholars.

These books are a great place to start for an in-depth study of a book, before getting buried in a commentary. The student/ teacher/pastor would then be better prepared to analyze the arguments of the commentator.

I know that the Accordance folks rarely give us "previews of coming attractions," might you tells us if there is any hope?

EDIT: I saw in another thread that Accordance is working on getting the Baylor series. That was posted about a year ago.

Edited by Julie Falling
  • Like 1

I love to see both of these titles for Accordance! 

• 4 months later...

+1.  I just got the kindle version of several Exegetical Guides of the NT by B&H.  They are all excellent.

Will Varner's Baylor Handbook on Philippians is also terrific.

These two series would be instant purchases for me.

• Like 1

+1

• 8 months later...

I know these are also in other threads, but I affirm getting all three of these series from both of these publishers. These are the kinds of resources that make Accordance's linking, cross-referencing, and search powers shine!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I also would like to see the Baylor handbooks on the Greek NT put into accordance.  One person mentioned in 2016 that accordance was working on doing so, but I’m wondering when it will be available.  If the lead time is years away, I’ll buy hard copies, but if it will be in the next year I’d wait for the  accordance module.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

+1 Baylor Handbook and any forthcoming volumes in this series.  

• 7 months later...

Baylor Please!... also what about adding to the 9volume eggnt? there is now 12 and soon to be 13.. any idea to eggnt series being updated?

1+