PhotoGuide 4 UPDATED: Egyptian Additions

R. Mansfield

This new update for the Accordance Bible Lands PhotoGuide 4 adds over 350 new pictures and numerous articles on Egypt, the ancient land of wonder and one of the most important lands of the Bible. Some of these articles include the following entries: Alexandria, On, Memphis, the Pyramids of Giza and Saqqara, Thebes, Luxor, Karnak, Hatshepsut’s Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and Syene (Aswan).

Check out the new Egypt update (free upgrade) for the Accordance Bible Lands PhotoGuide 4!

• Like 3

Rick,

It has not shown up yet in the updates (at least for me...). 

Thanks!

The update actually went live last week (or a few days ago--I lose track!). You may have already downloaded the update. Check to see if your copy is at 2.0.

Thanks for the notice. Mine is 2.0. I guess it updated with several others and I just didn't notice as most of the updates are just corrections. 

• 4 months later...

Rick, 

I am planning to purchase the Photoguide 4.   But I have one question:  Are there any photos that are in Photoguide 3 that are not in Version 4?   I want to make sure that in upgrading I will not be losing anything. 

Thanks!

David

No, all the photos in PhotoGuide 3 are in PhotoGuide 4, plus many more (and even more to come in future PhotoGuide 4 updates!)

• Like 1

I want to make sure that in upgrading I will not be losing anything. 

Plus, PhotoGuide 4 is a separate module. You can keep both on your machine. In fact, I still have PhotoGuide 2 on my MacBook!

Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 2.06.35 PM.png

Thanks Mark and Rick for the information!   I will be getting PhotoGuide 4!   :D  

Edited by David Harris

To be strictly honest, I think a few PhotoGuide 3 images were replaced with better ones in PhotoGuide 4. After all, why keep both in there is the new one is clearly better?

To be strictly honest, I think a few PhotoGuide 3 images were replaced with better ones in PhotoGuide 4. After all, why keep both in there is the new one is clearly better?

Helen, that would be perfectly fine, and in fact preferable.  I just wanted to make sure that whatever I had a photo or picture of in PhotoGuide 3 I would also have in a PhotoGuide 4.   But now that I know that 4 exists as a separate module and not as a replacement module, my question is moot.