AccUpdater shows blank

markus

When I run Accupdater, the message "scanning for updates" appears for a few moments, then goes away, but the window remains blank. I have followed the troubleshooting advice here to no avail (deleting, re-installing, reparing permissions). My user folder has not been moved. The widget has worked in the past. Would this happen if all my modules are up-to-date? (I don't think they are)

I am using a PB G4 (1.67), 1 Gig Ram, OS X 10.4.9.

Accordance 7.1; Accupdater 2.1.3

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Markus

I believe that this is the case, there is no message if all your modules are up to date. To check, look in your user/Library/Preferences for this file: com.OakTree.Accordance.Mod.txt. You can email it to me if you you want.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe that this is the case, there is no message if all your modules are up to date. To check, look in your user/Library/Preferences for this file: com.OakTree.Accordance.Mod.txt. You can email it to me if you you want.

Helen, I also tried to update a file i.e. the new update to the KJVS. The date for this file in my Accordance Text Modules is: April 8, 2007.

When hitting the "Check" button on the AccUpdater it returns a blank screen even though you have updated

this file after April 8.

I looked for the file you mentioned above in user/Library/Preferences re: com.OakTree.Accordance.Mod.txt but could not find it.

Why is the AccUpdater do not bring the KJVS text update?

Thank you for your help!

This is the date of the new file, the old file is from July 2006 so you hace already updated it successfully.

Archived