Thankfulness

Randy Cue

Some events of the past few days have reminded me that I don't take enough time and effort to express thanks. That is especially true concerning the people at Accordance. Everyone from Helen on down have always been courteous and knowledgable. I want to thank you all. You make the Accordance experience a truly pleasant one. Your Christian attitudes and witness is obvious from the way you interact with us.

Also, I'm thankful for those that frequent the Forums. You seem to always treat other posters with kindness and dignity. Unfortunately, that is not always the case on other forums. We seem to know how to differ without being contentious.

I'm thankful for a great product and great people. Keep up the good work all around. Let's continue to be God's people and light our light shine before men so that they will glorify our father who is in Heaven. Thank you brothers and sisters.

• Like 6

Thanks, Randy!

I totally agree with Randy - you all have a fabulous product, but you are also a fabulous company in the way you work to serve all of us.  Thanks!

In Christ,

Bret

• Like 1

1+

+1 from me as well! You guys are TOPS!

• Like 2

I'm going to have to echo this sentiment.

I find that the Accordance crew isn't the largest in the biz but definitely they are some special folks.

Same with the interactions here...small but special. 

And a special thanks to the folks who take the time to make those excellent "how to" videos. :) 

• Like 2

Thanks, Everyone!

It is an honor to serve such great colleagues.

Echoing Tim, I would agree that it's a privilege to work with so many great Accordance users. So thanks as well to all of you!

agreed on all counts!