Just some general praise.

rpavich

I know I've been a bit of a pain this last week or two; asking questions about Accordance, while I get used to it. I just wanted to pause and say a heartfelt thank you to the team.

This really is one piece of software that is a joy to use; the instant updating of the search results in the analytics might not seem like a big thing but it's huge...it matches the "invisible-to-the-user" paradigm of the software itself. The way that things have been thought through in design; it really matches a real-world workflow. No extra clicks to get something that you need, no waiting, no unnecessary moving things around; they go where they need to, things open as they should, things work like I'd want them to if I were the one designing them.

I can honestly say that every morning when I read and study I have a big silly grin on my face because of your hard work, and I thank you for that.

Edited by rpavich
  • Like 7

So glad to hear that. The devs are fabulous people, and work really hard to make it the best experience possible. Plus they really listen to users ideas and requests. We can’t always incorporate them, but we really appreciate the time and effort it takes to suggest things.

• Like 2

Plus they really listen to users' ideas and requests.

IMO, that's the difference between truly great software and usable software (or unusable, as the case may be).

Can I just add, I think our user community is brilliant. They are knowledgeable, helpful and polite. So questions of all levels are welcomed and responded to nearly always before the staff can get to them. Just fabulous. Keep it up - all of you!