Font Size issues in NIGTC: Matthew

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

I've begun using NIGTC Matthew for my sermon prep the last few weeks, and I keep running into places where a paragraph is set in smaller sized type than the text around it. (e.g. the paragraph that begins "Almost all of Matthew’s material in 3:1–6")

It appears to be random, and not related to "sidebars" or the like, but I don't have a print copy to check to see if it happens there, too. (If someone does have it, it looks like my example starts on the bottom of page 134 or 135, depending on whether the page number notations in the Accordance text mark the beginning or end of a page)

I had been reporting these apparent errors as I found them, and I'm willing to continue doing so if they are bugs/errors, but given how many I'm finding, I thought I should ask in case there is a reason for them.

Lorinda

This is a recurring thing throughout the entire series. I reported it at first and eventually concluded that it must be intentional. Still, would be nice to know for certain.

I have a hard copy of Revelation in this series and yes it does have changes in font size throughout the commentary. Accordance follows these changes. It seems to act a bit like an extended footnote but inline with the text.