BUG 10.3.1 - Strange Interface

Matt Fredenburg

Accordance preferences are set to open the most recent session. I usually close all windows prior to shutting down Accordance, but the last time I opened it, I didn't. The last time I had had Accordance open, I had opened the ESVS, done a Word search for *, and opened the graph and statistics window. When I opened Accordance, it

1. Performed the search again (is this by design?)

2. Showed the following UI.

post-30573-0-45204700-1381635048_thumb.png

Matt

Restoring the window and then re-maximizing it fixed the UI.

• 4 weeks later...

This bug still exists in 10.3.2, the screenshot looks exactly the same.

Matt

Matt, I'm having trouble reproducing this. I did the same thing - ESVS * search, table, quit the app (clicking the X in the topright) and opening. The search runs, because we never save search results, just details (what if the text/algorithm changed?), but my screen looks totally normal.

Is there something different you are doing?

Matt, I'm having trouble reproducing this. I did the same thing - ESVS * search, table, quit the app (clicking the X in the topright) and opening. The search runs, because we never save search results, just details (what if the text/algorithm changed?), but my screen looks totally normal.

Is there something different you are doing?

Hi Joel, I've found that in troubleshooting that duplicating every single nuance as one is able to is often key to finding the bug. In my table, I had customized the display (as can be seen in the screenshot). Other than that, the directions I posted were the precise steps I use to duplicate the problem.

I can set up a GoToMeeting session so you can witness this problem first-hand.

Matt