Settings not sticking, esp in Language Tools

justin4jesus

Thank you all for the Windows version - VERY HAPPY!

I'm using Windows 8 if that helps.

ACC 10.3.0

When I change my settings either globally (export as Times New Roman) or in a specific pane [Amplify/Parsing -> Language Tools] (turn off tags, abbreviate and etc) they are not remembered the next time I enter that window in a same session or when I close and reopen Accordance.

Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere as this works fine in my OSX.

Edited by justin4jesus

I'm trying to duplicate this. Just to make sure we're on the same page, for the export, I changed the Unicode Export from Segoe UI to this:

http://i41.tinypic.com/30tgqp4.jpg

And exited the program. Then I came back in, and it was still set to Times New Roman.

So I'm trying to figure out if I'm not following you correctly, or perhaps we have something either intermittent or unique to your installation.

Please let me know. Thanks!

That one is sticking now, must have hit the scroll wheel before exit.

To duplicate my problem: Highlight a block of text, go to amplify, language, parsing: in that pane, open the settings dialog and make some modifications. Upon closing and repeating the procedure you will find that none of your settings stay. You have to set them each time. This does not happen in my OSX version. This affects other setting areas as well.

Thanks

I've hit use as default several times and I get a dialog about saving the settings for my particular text but until this morning it's not been working. But after a fresh restart of Accordance everything seems to be working.

I have a friend with a similar problem and I'll see if he still has the problem and perhaps needs a restart.

Thanks