Apple Pencil

wkrewson

you can use an Apple Pencil to highlight in a text. I suppose you could use it to write out your notes too.

I know that this can be done (highlighting). But it would be helpful to circle, underline, and make other marks on the words. Is that possible?

Ahh, as far as I know, no. but I could be wrong ... @Dr. Nathan Parker?

I'm not sure. Hoping someone else chimes in here. I sold my Apple Pencils to a pastor. :-)

Good question. 

I just dug out mine and tried it. I was able to handwrite into the search box as well as the mobile notes box when I tried it.

I suspect that's the iOS doing iOS things with text fields, which is way cool.

And I didn't know about highlighting, either! 

• Like 1

You’re able to do normal apple functions with the pencil (scribble, select text, etc) but not annotate as you would a pdf in preview. This would be amazing but requires a whole different kind of text/image than accordance uses (or would want to use). You can use Apple Pencil to select text and then work through the menu options with pencil basically the same as you would your finger. Tbh, I find that a bit cumbersome. 

1 hour ago, A. Smith said:

This would be amazing but requires a whole different kind of text/image than accordance uses (or would want to use).

I guess you could take a screenshot of the Accordance text then mark it up. I didn't think about that until now.

The only way is to screenshot and then markup and save the screenshot - you cannot directly annotate the accordance screen