Cant find my books and Accordance 14

Nick Cole

Hi 

I have been using Chrome as my browser and had pinned Accordance to my tool bar. Now it won't open, it keeps saying that it is uploading purchases, but I haven't purchased anything. It just keep saying uploading but never stops.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks

Nick

We don't recommend installing Accordance via Chrome.

What specific version of Accordance are you using and what Windows version?

We don't have the Accordance Web App released yet. You'll need to access it through a desktop app.

I have tried using Microsoft Edge on the computer, it recognizes my books but won't install on the final part of the journey. I have Accordance 14 and I am running Windows 10.

Thanks for the update! I would try Accordance Safe Mode. If that doesn't work, email Tech Support, and they'll take care of you:

Cant load Accordance 14 with books in Microsoft Edge.  It won't install.

image.thumb.png.212d343c16f5f330f3baaa2887fc05fe.png

Hi Friends

Perhaps because of people having been affected by the hurricane and things still not back to normal.

Can anyone help me get Accordance running on my desktop?

Thanks

I haven't seen an email from you in the support email. Did you send them an email? Our offices are back to normal from the hurricane, so someone should be able to reach out and assist Monday if you email them.

Hi Nathan

I tried to send two emails to Tech support but there is no indication at my end that they have been sent.

I might have problems with some emails at my end.

I looked, I definitely don't see anything from you. Our phone number is on the link above if you need to call. You'll probably get voicemail, but then someone could call you back this week.

5 hours ago, Nick Cole said:

Thanks Nathan I live overseas and the time difference wouldn't work. I appreciate the advice.

Sorry about that. If you still have issues emailing support, let me know. I can try sharing the thread with them and see if I can be a liaison between you and support.