User notes font problem

A. Smith

Since iOS 18, if I copy and then paste Greek text into a user note the following text will also be in Greek font regardless of what keyboard is used. Closing the note and reopening to edit the note sometime fixes the issue. Sometimes I’ve had to quit the app altogether. 

Just now, A. Smith said:

Since iOS 18, if I copy and then paste Greek text into a user note the following text will also be in Greek font regardless of what keyboard is used. Closing the note and reopening to edit the note sometime fixes the issue. Sometimes I’ve had to quit the app altogether. 

I should say I’m experiencing this on iPadOS but since the two apps are, unfortunately, identical…

Here’s a screenshot of some more weirdness. It’s goofy seeing autocomplete completing English words in Greek script. And the paragraph symbol???

IMG_03FD0BCBB4EE-1.jpeg

1 minute ago, A. Smith said:

Here’s a screenshot of some more weirdness. It’s goofy seeing autocomplete completing English words in Greek script. And the paragraph symbol???

IMG_03FD0BCBB4EE-1.jpeg

Ok. It seems to be a display issue, not a font issue. When I close the note, even with the goofy text, it shows in instant details correctly when I click the note icon. Then opening the note to edit again it displays correctly. 

• Like 1

What text did you copy/paste into a user note? I'll try to reproduce it.

8 hours ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

What text did you copy/paste into a user note? I'll try to reproduce it.

Text from NA28 sigla module. I’ve noticed it a few times but only got one screenshot to remember the exact verse and word 

Great. I'll try it on my iPad this week and report back.