Previous Greek Translation webinars with A K Jones

Nick Cole

Hi 

Is there a link that to the Webinars that A K Jones have done on his previous Greek Translations.

I got onto the webinars too late and started Marks gospel at about chapter 6 but I would like to listen to the previous recordings and the get the handouts if they are available.

Thanks

Nick

Kristin's link is our latest webinar library. We're also getting requests to put some of them on our YouTube channel to make them easier to view/share.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

We're also getting requests to put some of them on our YouTube channel to make them easier to view/share.

That would be great! I actually would watch them far more frequently if they were on YouTube, and it would also help people learn of Accordance, as opposed to that obscure link requiring people to enter info.

• Like 1

That and they'd be really easy to share on social media or send out to friends, etc. I think it'd do wonders to get our training out there to wider audiences. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2024 at 7:03 AM, Nick Cole said:

... and the get the handouts if they are available.

Thanks

Nick

All the handouts to date on Mark Translation Notes are here (a tiny URL that sends you to a Google Drive folder):

http://tinyurl.com/marktranslationnotes

Once we finish Mark (we're on chapter 12 now), I intend to go back and cover the part of Mark 3 (most of it) that we didn't do.

• Like 1