Go Back After Clicking on a Link

Randall Brown

Good morning.

I'm in the NINCT commentary on John 2:26. There is a section there where it says the following: "Who are these uncircumcised Gentiles who keep the law and are saved on the day of judgment? We have already dismissed the possibility that Paul would describe Gentiles apart from faith in Christ as saved through their obedience to the light they have received (see the notes on 2:11)." If I click on the "2:11" link, it will take me to the commentary notes on 2:11, which is great. But I'm not studying Romans 2:11, I'm studying 2:26. How do I get back to the notes on 2:26 without manually going back to that verse on the left contents panel? Is there no back button?

If there is no back button, how can I make it open a new window when I click on the 2:11 link instead of taking me to that section?

I am using Accordance Bible Software 13.3.4 October 2022.

Thanks!

Hi @Randall Brown. You can get back to the previous location by clicking the left arrow at the bottom of the tool window (highlighted in red below):

back-button.png.5c1b4003f2c958225529b02c728a6a91.png

If you'd prefer to have the content of the link pop up in a floating window without changing the location, simply long-left-click the link instead:

floating-window.png.404ae162a43a2e5950987391e9890286.png

• Like 1

@Dr. Nathan Parker, this is a great example of the benefit of making the back button more prominent in the top toolbar like an internet browser. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tswope said:

this is a great example of the benefit of making the back button more prominent in the top toolbar like an internet browser. 

Yep, and in the meantime, I should do a QuickTip video on it!