Opening Stacks

Patrick Dirrim

Good day all! In my toolbar when I click on any icon a menu pops up which allows me to take an action. However, this does not work when I click on the "Add to Stack" icon (and I'm a big fan of stacks!). The only way I can open up Stack is by going through Selection > Add selection to Stack > and then scrolling all the way to the bottom for New Stack. After reading the most recent Accordance Email from this week it seems I should be able to open up my  Stacks by clicking on the button in my toolbar.  

Does anyone know how to make that happen?  

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Patrick Dirrim said:

Good day all! In my toolbar when I click on any icon a menu pops up which allows me to take an action. However, this does not work when I click on the "Add to Stack" icon (and I'm a big fan of stacks!). The only way I can open up Stack is by going through Selection > Add selection to Stack > and then scrolling all the way to the bottom for New Stack. After reading the most recent Accordance Email from this week it seems I should be able to open up my  Stacks by clicking on the button in my toolbar.  

Does anyone know how to make that happen?  

Thanks!

Hi, Patrick!

You first have to highlight an item you want to add to a stack. From there, press and hold down the icon and select the stack you want to add it to.

If you want to open an already existing stack, then there is no need to highlight anything. Just press and hold, then select: "open current stack". From there, select the stack you want to open via the stack window. 

Once you have a stack open, you just need to highlight any item and press(not hold) the stack button and it will be added to the open stack.

God bless you, brother 

Edited by Rick55

Thanks Rick!  Any chance you know how to delete/remove a stack?  I have a lot of old ones I no longer need and I'd love to shorten up my list. 

8 hours ago, Patrick Dirrim said:

Thanks Rick!  Any chance you know how to delete/remove a stack?  I have a lot of old ones I no longer need and I'd love to shorten up my list. 

Hi Patrick! You can delete your stacks by accessing your stacks folder. This folder is located in your Accordance Files folder. I have mine located in my documents, but yours may be located elsewhere. 

You can also delete it from "My Stacks" in the Library.

• Like 1