Easy Install problem

Michel Nadeau

Over the weekend, I purchased an upgrade to. Greek & Hebrew Learner Collection. When i try to download and install it with the easy install link in the software it keep crashing

and never completes. I need help. I am using a Macbook Pro M2 with Sonoma 14.5. Even before my purchase, Accordance 14 would ether crash or frequently daily.

I was sure that installing it on my new Macbook last year purchased would solve the problem but it never did,

It won't finalise the Greek & Hebrew Learner Collection bought on 07/28/24 and the Classic 7 Bundle bought 0n 012/03/23

I don't mind removing Accordance from my computer and redo a fresh install if this can repair my issue

I am at the point of moving to Logos Bible Software if I cant fix this problem. But I prefer the Accordance way.

Michel Nadeau

Easy Install Accordance 14 issue.jpeg

Some time ago I ordered the “Berean Study Bible” that was given free! It downloaded to my iPad (10 gen) but not to my HP windows 11 computer!

What happens if you click the > next to the bundle names and then download only one module at a time?

If it still crashes, try opening Accordance in Safe mode, and choose the “clear cached downloads” option; then try easy install.  

For more info on Safe Mode, see this article (which gives better directions for opening in safe mode, but doesn’t include all the current options): https://www.accordancebible.com/accordance-safe-mode/

For a complete list and explanations of the options there, see this info from the help: https://accordancefiles1.com/helpfiles/Win13/content/topics/10_ref/db/db_safe_mode.htm

Thank you Lorinda, I will try your recommandation.

Michel

If you still have issues, please email Tech Support.

Will do!