Guest Blog for Us!

Dr. Nathan Parker

For those of you who are passionate Accordance users and/or biblical scholars...

If you'd like to share an article on how you use Accordance in your Bible study, share an article on a biblical topic that would be useful to other Accordance users, or share an article spotlighting a particular Accordance feature or module, let us know!

We're looking for guest bloggers who can share some useful content for our Accordance blog. Let us know if you're interested!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

Let us know if you're interested!

I am interested

Could be a possibility, but need to see a few examples of what you have in mind.

• Like 1

@Dr. Nathan Parker This post here from Brian W Davidson helped me establish a better workflow with Accordance.  He was a guest presenter in one of the webinars where he shared numerous workspaces and workflow.  

On a separate note, I was with BibleWorks going back to the days when it was known as Hermenuetica and up until they went out of business.  As a Mac user I had to reluctantly make a change.  I have been with Logos from the time it was only available on 5" floopy discs to this day with more than 10,000 resources in my library.  With that said, post like Dr. Davidson's and others that focus on integrating the software with a workflow for Bible study, research, preaching, teaching, or writing are most helpful to me.

@Brian K. Mitchell Feel free to DM me

@Mike Atnip Basically a short post highlighting a feature or module of Accordance you use, or even a brief article on a biblical topic (maybe using Accordance to explore the research of it)

@TyreeWD3 Thanks! Anyway we could reach out to Brian Davidson?

@Benjamin Gladd @mgvh @Abram K-J All of you would be fantastic as well.

• Like 2