Papers with Note's formatting?

Shane R.

Is there a way to make papers look more like Notes format?  Clicking on the little boxes to format text is about the worse editing option I have ever seen. Is there a blank template that eliminates those boxes? Or, is there a way to make the Note form more Paper like, where only that one note is displayed?  I wrote a message outline (as normal) in LibreOffice, and then copied and pasted it into Accordance Paper to see if that was usable, didn't work well at all.  I copied and pasted that same outline into Notes, and it literally looked great! It was usable, and had potential I could even preach from that. However, I couldn't set notes to page flip, and it scrolled from one note to the next with no break, so I wasn't able to simply see where the outline ended easily and the next note started in a completely different passage. Any ideas on this?

• Like 2

I would like to see Papers updated to something more useful. It is a clunky interface and quite tedious to use. I tried using it and wanted it to work well, but instead just went with Notes outside of Accordance

• Like 1

I honestly think implementing the Notes interface that already exists in the program to the Paper setup, would be incredibly awesome, and useful. Just my 2 cents on it. 

3 hours ago, Shane R. said:

Clicking on the little boxes to format text is about the worse editing option I have ever seen.

That is my impression too. I find Papers literally unusable.

• Like 1

We have feedback from users about transitioning from Papers to more of a Sermon/Lesson Builder (that could also be used to store academic research). For now, keep sending us feedback, especially under "Feature Requests", so we can hear what changes you'd like to see.