Accordance has been unable to verify its status online

Solly

@Dr. Nathan Parker, @Solly, I would agree that @Billy32792 is fantastic. He is a real blessing, and hope Accordance will have him for a long time.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Michael J. Bolesta said:

I would agree that @Billy32792 is fantastic. He is a real blessing, and hope Accordance will have him for a long time.

My thoughts as well!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Kristin said:

...But then a few weeks later the company officially closed, and when I went to open my BW that day, instead of opening, I got an error message saying BW couldn't open since it couldn't connect to the server, and there was NO WAY to get past that message. The only option was to click ok, and once you did, the program shut on its own...

@Kristin thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiance and for the explanation. 

21 hours ago, Kristin said:

So then Joseph's screenshot scared me and gave me BW flashbacks.

This makes sense now given the experience you have been through.

• Like 1

I'm not all sure what BW did (I never used BW), but I can assure you that you won't go through an experience like that with us. You'll always be able to access your books, and even if we sunset legacy versions of Accordance (as does all software developers), you'll be able to bring your book purchase history with us on a fully-supported version of Accordance. Once we have Cloud released, you'll even be able to sign into a web browser and see them all.