Keep Up Your Biblical Greek in Two Minutes a Day the Strong numbers link to Old testament rather than New Testament

Chun Kit Chris Wong

Hi there,

In the module, Keep Up Your Biblical Greek in Two Minutes a Day, clicking the Strong number (for instance, S1538) is supposed to display all the verses with the word (S1538) in the New Testament, but it displays all the verses with H1538 in OT.

It is a serious bug as all the strong numbers go to H numbers. May you please fix it ASAP?

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by Chun Kit Chris Wong

Both vol 1 and 2 have the same issue.

Hi Chris,
This is kind of an ignorant question, as I don't own that resource, but since it is "Hebrew," it seems logical that the keys are going to the Hebrew text. Could you provide a screenshot of an example of the issue you are describing?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

sorry, it was a typo. It should be the "Keep Up Your Biblical Greek in Two Minutes a Day Vol 1 and 2" Thanks for spotting the typo

• Like 1

• Chun Kit Chris Wong changed the title to Keep Up Your Biblical Greek in Two Minutes a Day the Strong numbers link to Old testament rather than New Testament

@Chun Kit Chris Wong These need to go to Report Corrections inside Accordance or emailed to corrections@accordancebible.com. Our module developers will look into them and resolve them. I don't have specific ETAs on particular corrections, only that our entire module development team is now able to make corrections, and we plan to release more in a timely manner. I'm also trying to see if I can learn the tools enough to pitch in.

I just reported this to the correction email. Hope it will be solved soon.

Posted (edited)

When hovering over the Strong number, the instant detail box displays the H number instead (see the screenshot). This issue is present in both Volume 1 and Volume 2 of the module. All the S numbers link to H numbers instead. :(

Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 6.21.25 PM.png

Thanks for the update! I can't promise "soon" as we have a lot of corrections to get to, but at least the right people are aware of it now.